There are significant changes in the pricing, licensing, SKUs, and key product features of Windows Intune with the new Wave D offering launched this month - greatly enhancing the partner reselling and services opportunity. Outlines below is a sample of the key changes coming in Wave D.
- Device Management and the role of the partner as IT consultant
- Windows Intune Device management
- Overview of Windows Intune Wave D with a focus on what's new
- The partner opportunity
- Key Selling scenarios
Here are a few of the exciting changes
1. New SKUs with attractive pricing giving user more options to choose from. (Now Available: SKU without Software Assurance $6; System Center Configuration Manager Add-On $4)
2. Management of a range of devices including Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, Windows RT, Android, and iOS providng greater BYOD scenarios from a single console
We also have an exciting new offer to share with you.
Call in 1888-320-3585 (Code: 868301129)