Capitalizing on IT Disruptions in 2014!
Starts: December 12, 2013 05:00 PM Ends: 07:00 PM Time Zone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana Welcome Time: 05:00 PM
Registration is closed for this event
Event Details (Event Code:174450)
We are know that the greatest opportunities derive from capitalizing on disruptions
and chaos in technology. That is exactly the landscape in 2014 with the April 8, 2014
end-of-support deadline looming for Server 2003 (including Small Business Server 2003),
Windows XP and Office 2003. Attend this packed two-hour workshop to discover:
- Five pillar messages to engage clients and capitalize on the April; 8, 2014
- Where to go after April 8th
- Why Windows 7 Pro?
- Why Windows 8.1 Pro?
- Why Office 2013 Pro?
- Why Office 365?
- Role of VDI?
- Impacts of breakage in the SMB IT space
- Understand the “Lego Easy” migration methodology
- Learn whether application compatibility is a real problem in SMB
- Discuss exceptions to the rule including custom support after April 8th and the R2
- Perform basic money maker calculations to see if you can increase your income from
capitalizing on the disruptions caused by the April 8, 2014 end-of-support deadline
- What vertical markets afford the great opportunity?
- What is the true duration of the disruption? (You’ll be surprised by the 5thquarter)
- Understand what tools you can use to efficiently and effectively complete your
migrations including assessment tools, migration tools, back-up services and more.
- Appreciate the overall impact of the migration motion in the SMB organization
including revisiting what voice solution(s) and
- How the Lenovo Combat Kit is a must have in your SMB IT Pro practice.
- Why training is the “overlooked” jewel when capitalizing on the IT chaos or
- Discover the secret to incredibly efficient customer acquisition using the well-
established MCC approach.
- And much more….
EXPECTATION MANAGEMENT: This is NOT a hands-on lab (HOL).
Bonus: Snacks, Beverages, Door Prizes! This exam cram session is delivered by SMB
Nation’s Harry Brelsford, a 17-time SMB author and career geek!
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
The Moderntour.smbnation.com powered by SMB Nation, is your guide by the side in upgrading your existing small business IT into the future by getting to modern. SMB Nation has been a partner to the SMB IT Community since 1999, and is the force behind The Modern Tour, The Emerging Technology Tour and the XPMigrations Tour.
Please note that your information may be used to contact you as a follow-up to one of our events.
When and Where
Starts: December 12, 2013 05:00 PM
Ends: 07:00 PM
Time Zone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana
Welcome Time: 05:00 PM
Microsoft Store at Fashion Valley Mall
7007 Friars Rd
San Diego, California 92108
United States Bing It!