If you want to learn how to improve your business performance, how you can keep more of your hard earned profits, AND how to leverage latest & greatest technology tools, read on.
We’re holding an executive lunch and learn seminar for a select group of CEOs and Executives to show how this amazing new technology can eliminate a number of the IT costs and problems you may be dealing with – and I’d like you to attend as my guest for free.
During this seminar you'll discover…
- What Microsoft Cloud Services & Microsoft Office 365 is and why thousands of companies are trading in their traditional computer networks for this new, lower cost, more flexible alternative
- How cloud computing can drastically lower your IT costs and free you from frequent (and expensive) hardware and software upgrades
- How to gain automatic backup and disaster recovery through cloud computing
- Answers to important questions about security, where your data is stored and Internet connectivity
- How you and your staff can gain greater freedom to access your desktop and e-mail from anywhere, using practically any device
- Critical facts every business owner must know before switching to a cloud based network
- "Hands on" experience on Microsoft new Devices & Cloud Services
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who want to learn how cloud computing can lower IT costs and provide strategic work flow and operational benefits not offered by traditional computer networks. While IT executives are welcome to attend, this session will not be a deep dive into the technical aspects of cloud computing, but rather a strategic look at the cost savings and strategic operational advantages.
Seating Is Limited - Register Today
Due to space limitations and catering, we can only host 30 people per day at this event. Seating will be confirmed on a first-come, first served basis. We fully expect this event to fill up fast due to the high interest in this topic.
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change from who or what you are using now, this seminar will give you valuable insights and information on how to drop IT costs while enabling everyone in your organization to work faster and more efficiently. And if you are considering outsourcing your IT support to someone else, this event will arm you with the right questions to ask when the time comes.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
PS: In addition to providing Lunch, Microsoft is providing Office 2013 as a Door Prize. If nothing else, it will be a fun, enjoyable afternoon of good food and networking with other CEOs and executives.