The SMB Technology Network is proud to host the SMBTN Summer Conference 2005 to be held at Embassy Suites in Buena Park, CA.We have a number of terrific speakers lined up, including:
- Harry Brelsford, noted author on SBS and SMB Consulting
- Susan Bradley, SBS-MVP
- Chad Gross, SBS-MVP
- Jeff Middleton, SBS-MVP
We will also have a number of sponsors presenting and exhibiting, including:
- Level Platforms
- SMB Nation
- Trend Micro
- more to come...
Our goal is to expose you technologies, product, and services that can either make you money or reduce your costs on Monday morning.
The Embassy Suites in Buena Park is located within walking distance of Knott's Berry Farm, Movieland Wax Museum, and Medieval Times. Disneyland is just a 15 minute drive. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to both Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland. Embassy Suites is offering us their spacious, two room suites on a first-come, first-serve basis at a price of $129 per night. There are also many other hotels in the area, if you prefer to stay elsewhere. For reservations, call 1-800-EMBASSY and ask for the "SMB Tech" rate.
The cost for this three-day event which includes admission to all events, including Harry Brelsford's 4-hour Building the SMB Franchise workshop on Thursday evening (valued at $99), presentations by Susan Bradley, Chad Gross and a host of SMB vendors, admission to the exhibitor area, complimentary breakfast and lunch on July 15th, as well as, breakfast on July 16th, is $179 for SMBTN members and $199 for non-members.
Non-members $199 (NOW $179 through July 2nd)
You will be billed by PayPal within 48 hours of registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Jim Locke at (626) 296-6892 x101.
By registering for this event the following cancellation policy is applicable.
- All cancellations or changes must be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received more than 1 week prior to the event will be refunded, less a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations within one week (as well as no-shows) are liable for the full registration fee
- In the event that the Event is cancelled, registrants will be reimbursed their registration fee.
- Replacement attendees may be made up to 48 hours prior to start of event date by providing written notice of the names of the original and substitute delegates. All Cancellations and delegate replacements must be advised in writing via email to email@example.com.