Remote Classroom: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Report Design
Starts: July 18, 2012 09:00 AM Ends: 05:00 PM Time Zone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Welcome Time: 08:45 AM
Registration is closed for this event
Event Details (Event Code:159796)
Remote Classroom Student Equipment Requirements
This class is delivered 100% online. Students will access a remote learning environment to listen and interact with the instructor and complete lab exercises.
Students will need a headset with microphone in order to attend remotely. A wired, high speed internet connection is recommended.
Student client machine requirements:
• Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or higher or Windows Server 2003 SP1 or higher
• .Net 3.5 (environment setup will link to the Microsoft install if 3.5 is not found)
• Any hardware that will support the above software
• Minimum display resolution of 1024x768; 1280x800 or higher is recommended
About this Course
This one-day course provides students with the necessary skills needed to begin working with SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 in designing and administering reports. The course is intended to introduce students using Microsoft Dynamics in their organization to some key concepts related to using SQL Server Reporting Services and the tools available to report on Microsoft Dynamics data.
The course is intended for administrators, implementers, developers, and power users who need to get started using SQL Reporting Services with their Microsoft Dynamics implementation. Basic knowledge or experience with SQL and SQL queries is recommended.
At Course Completion
Students will be able to:
· Understand the basic data and organization principles with SQL Reporting Services.
· Use the Report Builder application.
· Use the Business Intelligence Development Studio application.
· Design a basic report.
· Enhance the report design using tools available through Report Builder.
· Use basic report expressions and functions in report design.
· Understand basic concepts related to report security.
· Understand basic report subscriptions.
· Introduction to Reporting Services
· Report Authoring Basics
· Working with Data
· Designing Reports
· Using Expressions and Functions
· Securing Reporting Services
Before attending this course, it is REQUIRED that students have:
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server databases
• Experience working with and writing SQL queriesPlease attend Summit Group Software class Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server.Cancellation Policy:
All training registrations are subject to Summit Group Software’s Training Cancellation Policy: http://www.summitgroupsoftware.com/php/training.php
Summit Group Software
At Summit Group Software, we focus on solving business problems with business solutions. We specialize on Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with a focus on improving and supporting key business processes utilizing the Microsoft Dynamics platform. Inconsistent customer information, inability to make timely decisions, lack of visibility into sales pipeline, poor inventory management, and a lack of true business intelligence and reporting are very costly mistakes for any business. Summit Group Software, in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM, can solve these challenges and others. With hundreds of CRM and GP implementations Summit Group Software is known for our implementation methodology and customer focus. As a leading Microsoft Partner, Summit Group Software has attained the Gold level competencies for both ERP and CRM. Summit Group Software’s consultants have decades of experience and have come from other leading Microsoft consulting firms and Microsoft itself. Our results focused methodology and logical approach has been the key to our success. Why Summit Group Software? Summit Group Software is one hundred percent employee owned. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and our high-touch style of customer service is second to none. We will go the extra mile to meet your needs. Contact us today to learn more.
Starts: July 18, 2012 09:00 AM
Ends: 05:00 PM
Time Zone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Welcome Time: 08:45 AM
Connection information for this Webcast will be sent in your event confirmation.